Coaching Services for Parents, Grandparents & Caregivers
More than ever before, parents, grandparents, teachers, and caregivers are being called upon to do everything in their power to help raise happy, healthy, emotionally and spiritually aware children who will take their place as kind and compassionate members of society and wise stewards of the earth.
After working 15 years in the child care field, I have a deep sense of understanding and appreciation for how monumentally important the role of raising children is and the challenges that parents go through. I also discovered within the parent-child or caregiver-child relationship all the incredibly deep and rewarding opportunities for personal and spiritual transformation. There is a way to let each conflict, challenge, or struggle be for you, a catalyst for deeper personal growth and higher spiritual development. The result is increased freedom and inner peace!
Based on my experience as an early childhood teacher, director, and founder of an alternative, holistic childcare program that was home-based, I developed the Shared Choice Philosophy of child guidance. It was inspired by my life-long interest in the spiritual and mystical nature of children and my experiences of seeing that kids even at the earliest ages can access their spiritual identity more readily than we ever imagined. They can be taught how to access the unique wisdom of their soul to help them get free of suffering and unhappiness with amazing ease. They learn much more quickly than adults how to change their mind and shift from fear to love—from self-centered egoic states to kinder, gentler and more cooperative states of awareness that express their loving Self.
Core beliefs that make up the Shared Choice Philosophy:
- Children don’t come into the world as blank slates – they are spiritual beings with a life script of their own and a soul history that influences their conscious and unconscious choices.
- Children are innately good –with unique talents, gifts, and wisdom—but also bring their own challenges and lessons they’ve chosen to learn in this lifetime
- Children have an amazing capacity for spontaneity, joy, and creative expression but need the greater wisdom of their parents and caring adults in their lives to teach them:
- how to balance their needs with the needs and feelings of others so no one loses for anyone to gain
- self-understanding and emotional self-management skills that allows for their self-expression without hurting or compromising the needs of others
- their true self-esteem is not ego-based and can’t be maintained only by what they do or accomplish. True self-esteem is automatically felt whenever they unconditionally extend love to others and learn they are love. They feel their own integrity when they respect the integrity of others and learn within their day-to-day interactions with other children and the adults in their life, that to give is to receive. They learn how it's possible to reach the peace of their Loving Self -- in the moment – no matter what is happening on the outside.
What you'll gain from coaching and mentoring:
- How to parent or teach with greater ease, harmony, and shared purpose that is cultivated through mutual respect and understanding
- How to bring forth the strength and wisdom of children's spirit by teaching them they are more than their fears and limitations. They have a wise, loving Self they can turn to for help and guidance.
- Practical steps and strategies to apply to everyday parenting or childcare challenges that bring peace and resolution
- Tips and tools to quickly shift your awareness in the moment when stress and conflict threaten your peace
- Gain a whole new level of respect and enjoyment for your children and for the sacred role you have as parent, grandparent, or teacher
Unlike many traditional parenting methods that use reward and punishment, time-out, and other forms for disciplining or controlling children’s behaviors, I found that what worked far more effectively was teaching kids self-control through practice.
It honors the natural need children have to learn from their mistakes. Free of judgment or criticism, practice brings them a sense of empowerment, accomplishment, and personal confidence.
For a complimentary 30-minute coaching session or to find out more information, please call me. I’d be happy to answer any questions.
952-513-3370 (central time) or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent and Grandparent Coaching Fees
Note: My goal during these difficult economic times is to offer my services at affordable rates so you can receive the help you need. If the fee below still poses a financial difficulty, please call or email me and I’d be happy to work something out with you! No one turned away due to inability to pay.
Most of my coaching is done over the phone with sessions lasting 60 - 90 minutes. There is no charge for going over the hour.
Prepayment can be made by cash, check or credit card.
Credit card payments can be made online or over the phone.
Custom Group Coaching: A custom rate can be arranged for small groups of 3-6 individuals who share a common focus or area. It’s a great way to be coached while learning from each other and saving money at the same time. We can meet by teleconference line or in person. Call or email me to arrange a group!
Once we've agreed on a fee, you can pay by check or credit card here by entering the amount in the box below and clicking "Add to Cart":
Note: All information disclosed in private and group sessions is kept strictly confidential.
To schedule an appointment or for more information:
Call Louise at 952-513-3370
(Minneapolis, Minnesota - Central time)
or e-mail: email@example.com